Sunday 24 July 2011

Faces in my house

Last week I was busy with other activities and there was almost no time for the radio hobby.
Besides my work, I started repeating the course of "medical terminology". I registered for the exam in October.
Faces in my house.















2 weeks ago I started a little photo project. With my camera, I walked through my apartment and all the faces photographed. A gave this project the name "Faces in my house". The photos on my Flickr page.
Via Facebook and Twitter I met Ivan Wolffers, his photos are my inspiration.

73, Tjeerd (Gose) - PA3GNZ

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Tjeerd, dat zijn toch Indonesische poppen? Leuk dat je Ivan Wolffers hebt ontmoet. Ik las vroeger zijn boeken over medicijnen, als ondersteuning voor mijn beroep vroeger: verpleegkundige. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Paul,

    Inderdaad, dit is aan Wayang Golek. Als je mijn Flickr account bekijk zie je er meer.

    Aha, dus je zat in de zorgsector. Ik verdien mijn brood in de AWBZ sector, wat dit precies is moet je mij maar een keer via een PB vragen.

    Vanmiddag gaat mijn Baofeng UV-3R aan de spectrum-analyzer. De 2de harmonische van het 2M wordt belabberd slecht onderdrukt.
    Mogelijk plaats ik er morgen een foto van.

    73, Tjeerd

    ReplyDelete