Thursday 2 June 2011

Certificate & new antenna

Last year I was a few hours QRV in the IARU Region 1 Field Day (SSB) contest. Despite the short time, I was in the QRP section finished at the first place (the only one in this section).
Through a misunderstanding, I received a certificate that I was finished at the second place.

Last week I received the certificate with the correct classi-fication.




Today, Ascension Day, there was a radio-market in Laag-Soeren (The Jutberg). It's been several years since I had been here. Earlier this week we came up with the idea to go here. This just only with good weather.

The weather was good, sunshine and good temperature ...
There was a lot of things not related to our hobby. In spite of this I found some nice items. For my this week purchased UV3-R I now have a real duoband antenna. Also found some adapters from female UHF to male BNC.

73, Tjeerd (Gose) - PA3GNZ

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Tjeerd, Leuk om mee te doen. En dan ook nog de eerste plaats halen. Gefeliciteerd. 73, Bert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nog gefeliciteerd Tjeerd, mooi certificaat. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete