Thursday 10 June 2010

Paper cards (QSL)

Yesterday evening I visited the monthly meeting in this area where the QSL manager of R30 is always present.
The last time I made a lot of qso's on 6 meters and gave this cards to the manager. What I got back was not much, only 2 cards.
A card of IK5ACO. Last year I worked this station on 6 meters.




With this card the square JN52 is now confirmed.

The other is a qsl of OH5B.







This is a confirmation of the first qso I made with the new digital mode ROS. I wrote about this for the first time on February 22 this year. After a few contacts, this mode is no longer used by me.

73, Tjeerd (Gose) - PA3GNZ

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Tjeerd, het kan soms erg lang duren voor dat je kaarten terug krijgt. Soms wel twee jaar. Dan is eQSL makkelijker. Tegenwoordig verzendt HRD automatisch een eQSL wanneer ik een QSO heb gemaakt. ROS, maar JT65A doe ik ook niet (veel) meer. Het meest toch PSK31. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Tjeerd, die scans van de QSL kleden de blog wel aan. Leuk ! Inderdaad krijg ik nu ook vaak nog kaarten binnen van QSO's gemaakt in 2006/2007 dus het kan nog wel even duren. eQSL en LOTW gaan een stuk sneller. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul & Bas,

    Bedankt voor jullie reactie.
    Prettig weekend.

    ReplyDelete