Sunday 29 August 2010

Limerick Sudden receiver

This weekend I continued with the "Sudden Limerick receiver" project. I do this in a leisurely pace and spend my free time also with other things.
So I have watched a DVD of Michael Pailin, "The circkel around". From the 3 DVD's in the box I have now seen 2 episodes of the first DVD.

Yesterday I soldered until all resistors were mounted. At that time, the 2 IC feet, 3 coils and resistors mounted on the PCB.

Today I have some capacitors soldered. When I soldered the rest of the capacitors all components on the PCB.

73, Tjeerd (Gose) - PA3GNZ

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Tjeerd, the pic's look good and I too am like you in that I too go at my kit building at a leisurely pace. It makes kit building enjoyable and I find less improper parts placement..:) Enjoy the build and looking forward to more pic's as you continue along

    ReplyDelete