Saturday, 14 August 2010

Received qsl's

Wednesday evening I went to the monthly meeting where the QSL manager for our region is always present. This time there was a nice pile of cards for me.In 2008 I had the opportunity during the lighthouse weekend to activate the Lighthouse of Vlieland. Due to circumstances we had only 100 qso's made and yet I wanted a special qsl. I looked around on the Internet and saw that the most companies had the minimum order of 500 cards.
In Israel I found Global QSL, they have the possibility to make 100 cards for a reasonable price. After the draft, I had the log in ADIF format uploaded. From Israel, the cards also sent to the qsl buro. I sended myself also, as a control, a qsl via the buro. This card was between the pile of last Wednesday. Another visitor who had a qso with us received also the qsl.

Furthermore, quite a few qsl's from the United Kingdom. Likewise, this qsl of GW3YOL. This was a 2 way QRP QSO. We both worked with a FT817, 5 watts output.

73, Tjeerd (Gose) - PA3GNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment